InsulPro manufacture polyester insulation for New Zealand homes and commercial buildings. Working together with Sustainability Trust in Wellington, who are professional installers of insulation, they are helping the local Kapiti Coast district gain a greater understanding of the health benefits of insulation.
“Most kiwi homes were built in the era when people did not understand the health benefits of insulating their home. About half of all kiwi dwellings still remain unnecessarily cold and damp in winter”, said Paul Vujcich from InsulPro. “We are working with local communities to help create a better living environment in their home”
Sustainability Trust is a non-profit organisation providing real solutions for Wellington Region’s homes, communities and environment. They are currently able to offer insulation subsidies of up to 80% for community services card holders and 40% subsidy for families on middle and upper incomes. The promotion is only available to the end of February. For more information please click here or contact the Sustainability Trust on 0508 78 78 24 today.
InsulPro’s Polyester Insulation provides:
- A more energy efficient home
- A healthier, drier home – making it warmer in winter and cooler in summer
- A more sustainable option when insulating as it is made using recycled plastic bottles
- Safe and easy to handle
- Odourless and made using non-irritant fibres
- Retains thermal mass when properly installed
- Has excellent durability
- Meets EECA and NZ Building Code requirements
- Guaranteed for 50 years (subject to correct installation and adequate protection)
Contact Sustainability Trust on 0508 78 78 24 (0508 SUSTAIN) for further details.